Find info about electronics prices, discounts, top deals in link, like US below.

Auction Computer Apple I


LONDON - auction house Christie's, London, England, will be auctioning off an old school computer on 23 November 2010. The computer is expected to reach sales between 100,000 and 150,000 pounds, How come?

Auctioned goods are scarce and have historical value, namely the Apple computer I , the first computer model of the hand assembly of two founders of Apple, Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs. Computers that are auctioned off in the form of a motherboard with components that are still fully attached, a microprocessor, and additional RAM memory, and a certificate signed by Apple CEO Steve Jobs.

Circuit board number 82 which was auctioned is one of the 200 Apple I Apple produced. Christie's auction house said the Apple I offered the following is still incomplete packaging box, manual, where the tapes, and other supporting documents.

Apple I claimed to be the first computer that has equipped the motherboard assembly is ready to use. Other computers had to be soldered by the prospective users. At that time, the Apple I sold 666.66 U.S. dollars and circulated in the market for 15 years until 1977. It is estimated that, currently there are 50 Apple I, which can still be used around the world.
Source : http://id.berita.yahoo.com/
Apple I Replica Creation: Back to the Garage 
The aim of Apple I Relica Creation is to guide the reader in building, programming, and _understanding_ the Apple I. The book begins with a history of the Apple I, but not the sort of corporate history you may be used to reading. This account is of the computer itself, the early peripherals and modifications, and the hobbyists and visionaries who bought and used the the Apple I.
..See detail here..


Description: Auction Computer Apple I Rating: 4.5 Reviewer: Zein Okeh - ItemReviewed: Auction Computer Apple I

Posted by: Zein Okeh Share Everything, Updated at: Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1 komentar:

dzakwan said...

cool friend and makin seru aja nih salam sukses untuk applenya biar saya juga bisa beli, belum kebeli soalnya nih masih kurang penghasilannyanya.

Post a Comment

Sorry if my english is bad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.