Find info about electronics prices, discounts, top deals in link, like US below.

Error processing checkbox 01210 armel deb ubuntu on transformer tf101


Finally my asus eeepad transformer tf101 10 inch have installed a dual boot operation system, with a revolver android ver 4.0 and ubuntu 11.10 oneiric Ocelot.

Nothing is difficult when I use ubuntu because I'm using ubuntu at home everyday. And I can use my internet connection with my 3g usb modem that plugs into the transformers dock.

But there is little problem when I upgrade after I did the update in terminal and upgrade that is not entirely install i have got the message error processing of armel 0.12.10.deb, and I had to make improvements such as installation of ubuntu software center and repair error but failed even though the happens there is 4 repair process but it is nothing works all of them failed.

And I was trying to open a terminal and type the command "apt-get-f install" but I get an error message like this
checkbox error armel ubuntu 11


I had already tried to type the command with apt-get-f upgrade and can not be fixed. Things I do to resolve this, because the error is checkbox 0.12.10 armel deb so I downloaded the package and then I install in the terminal by giving the command type "dpkg-i checkbox_0.12.10_armel.deb" and finally all well and no error occurs again, I do my upgrade. and the red mark at the top right of the taskbar no longer available.

Here link to download checkbox armel 0.12.10.deb for ubuntu 11.10 on asus transformer tf101 click here


Description: Error processing checkbox 01210 armel deb ubuntu on transformer tf101 Rating: 4.5 Reviewer: Zein Okeh - ItemReviewed: Error processing checkbox 01210 armel deb ubuntu on transformer tf101

Posted by: Zein Okeh Share Everything, Updated at: Saturday, April 28, 2012

1 komentar:

sell used cell phones said...

That's really helpful.

Post a Comment

Sorry if my english is bad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.